View Admiral’s House Saundersfoot in a larger map
Stenna operates from Rosslare to Fishguard and Irish Ferries sail from Rosslare to Pembroke Dock
Cardiff International Airport is approximately 90 miles from Saundersfoot
Admiral’s House is located at the top of Wogan Terrace a short downhill walk into the centre of Saundersfoot. There is ample private parking for up to five cars directly in front of the House.
- Drive along the M4 in a westerly direction towards Carmarthen
- At Carmarthen take the A40 to St Clears
- At St Clears take the A477 towards Tenby
- At the Kilgetty roundabout take the A478 to Saundersfoot
- Stay on the A478 turning left at the Saundersfoot signpost opposite the The Dragon Palace in the village of Pentlepoir.
- Continue on the road until you reach Saundersfoot where you arrive at a T junction then turn right and Admirals House is ten yards away first left.
There is a railway station in Saundersfoot with main line to Swansea